Sorting of documents (slips / prescriptions)
Specialized machine NP21
Up to 60'000 documents per hour
Our sorters are repeatedly used for the sorting of single-sheet documents in highly sensitive areas.
Only the very exact recording and processing of these documents allows it to process them digitally. Each document is marked with a 2D barcode (readability > 99.99% verified). By including the front and back image of the documents and the 2D barcode, every single document can be found.
This application is designed for maximum quality standards, designed to go far beyond the needs of mail sorting.
- Sorting of up to 60'000 documents per hour with only one machine
- Highly sensitive detection of doubles, even when documents are glued together
- Jam reduction through optimized transport of documents
- Precise stacking through a unique tray design
- Designed for processing up to 500 million documents per year
- Color filtered images of up to 300 dpi from the front and back side of the documents
- Printing of documents with text, 1D and 2D barcodes and dynamic logos
- OCR reading of the entire document
- Sequence sorting using a mathematically perfect sequence sort algorithm
This software module can be combined with all other software modules and can be used on all of our machines. So using only one sorting machine, all mail flows (incoming, in-house, outgoing) can be collected, sorted and processed.