Sorting of incoming mail
Worldwide unique sorting of incoming mail
Are you sorting your incoming mail manually or would you like to modernize your actual sorting process?
Prolistic offers the perfect solution. Our software recognizes and sorts structured and non structured addresses to departments,
persons or just key-words. Using a process called prioritization we ensure that the letter is distributed very precisely to the
correct addressee (eg. person before department). Using recognition of handwriting and videocoding, we are able to treat 100% of the incoming mail automatically.
The storage of shipment data enables unique track and trace solutions. Thus, letter information and images are retrieved through a secure web portal before the actual delivery to the department has even taken place.
Based on the recognition result, our letter opening module opens the letters dynamically during the sort process. It can be freely configured, which letters are to be opened and which are to be processed un-opened. Thus, a whole work process can be gained!
We also have a solution for inbound registered letters. These can be stored in a separate database by recoding the OCR result as well as the optional barcode and the image of the letter.
- Detection and reading of structured and non-structured addresses
- Automatic job recognition
- Reading of the whole letter surface
- Unique binarization technique for recognition optimization
- Recognition of text less than 2mm font size
- Detection and reading of handwriting
- Automated and individually controllable letter opening
- video coding
- Customer-based adaptation
- Customizable printing
- Automatic detection of free print ranges
- Dynamic letter opening on the topside of the letter
This software module can be combined with all other software modules and can be used on all of our machines. So using only one sorting machine, all mail flows (incoming, in-house, outgoing) can be collected, sorted and processed.