Consolidation / postage optimization
Prolistic GmbH offers consolidation solutions for letters since 2002.
By consolidating outgoing mail flows, Deutsche Post offers discounts within the framework of partial service contracts ("Teilleistungsverträge").
Our sorting machines have been used since the beginning of consolidation by our customers. Through continuous optimization we now offer the perfect solution.
We support all major separation card systems (barcode, magnetic, RFID etc.), so that the delivery of the letters can be precisely billed to the specific customers.
Separating different letter sizes and weights, we are able to process 100% of the letters. In addition, our software provides the opportunity to pre-sort the letters for different postal service providers.
That way you have the opportunity to choose your ideal mail service provider in a certain region or on a certain day. The storage of shipment data additionally enables unique track and trace solutions.
So the data for each individual shipment can be retrieved whenever they are needed, even months later. And your customers can access that information through a secured web portal.
- Reading Postcode / City with automatic database synchronization
- Reading of barcodes with sender or delivery information
- Reading of customer separation cards with RFID, magnetic stripe, 1D and 2D barcodes
- Format detection
- Determination of weight using thickness measuring device and format recognition
- Calibratable dynamic scale for more precise weight determination
- Franking (eg. in France "courrier industriel") with printer module
- Dynamic printing of individual specifications (text, logos, 1D & 2D barcodes) up to 600 dpi
- Print custom logos
- Labelling using a label applicator
- Interfaces to all standard postal services (such as TNT, DPAG, AZD, CodX)
- Labelling of postal containers according to the specifications of the postal service
This software module can be combined with all other software modules and can be used on all of our machines. So using only one sorting machine, all mail flows (incoming, in-house, outgoing) can be collected, sorted and processed.
Billing system ISI
Prolistic GmbH also provides an automatic billing system with the following key features:
- Web-based access
- Installation on Prolistic servers or your own servers
- Control of sorting data based on letter images
- Customer and cost center management
- Automatic invoicing
- Interface to accounting systems eg. SAP
- Managing of additional services (Collection, enveloping, franking, envelope closure etc.)
- Different tariff models per customer (Set discounts individually for each product and cost center)
- Custimizable design
- Group and user rights based views for accounting, controlling, administrating, major customers, cost centres etc.
- Downloads for customers (all letter data available, even images)
- Pivot queries for further Excel analysis
- Automatic import of any number of sorting centres of locations
- Interface to franking machines
The software can be easily adapted to customer needs.