|Magazine 2x||Standard capacity: 2413 mm (95")|
|Default Bins||Capacity 381mm|
|Pick-off rate||Up to 100,000 mailpieces per hour|
Physical mail characteristics
|Voltage||(2)415 VAC 3 Phase Wye configuration|
|Current||15 - 45 Amps per phase|
|- or -|
|Voltage||(2)208 VAC 3 phase Wye configuration|
|Current||30 - 90 Amps per phase|
|Temperature||10°C to 30°C|
|Humidity||Up to 95% non-condensing|
|Space requirements||From 7.2m|
The fastest letter sorting machine in the World!
In your demanding mailing environment, flexibility and reliability are every bit as important as high performance.
NPI’s Crossfire SE delivers all of the above like no other sorter on the market today.
Compare the Crossfire SE to any other sorter. With its advances in reading and sorting technology, and its amazing processing speeds,
the Crossfire SE is the obvious choice for your complex, high-volume mail sorting needs.
The Crossfire SE is generally based on two Maxim sorting machines, which have to feeder aranged both in front and sorts into the same pockets.
The Crossfire has the same peripheral options such as our Maxim.
- Up to 100,000 mailpieces per hour
- One Crossfire outperforms two conventional mail sorters
- Reduced footprint, labor costs and power consumption
- The most compact, ergonomically designed stackers available today
- Can be used from 40 up to 1000 bins
- Transmission-free, direct-drive system reduces power consumption and downtime
- OCR machine and handwritten
- BCR 1D, 2D & Postnet
- Magnetic code reader
- Metal detector
- Printing up to 300DPI
- Thickness mesurement
- Remote Control
- Status control display on Dual LED-Screen
- 4 Level, 2 sided with 40 pockets
- Labelprinter and displays